- All travel agent rate offers are bookable upon availability via touchdown.
- Travel applicants with a permanent employment relationship with a tour operator that has a valid agency contract with A-ROSA, can also book directly via the travel agents rates section on our extranet:
For those, who are not having a direct contract with A-ROSA, please send your booking enquiry to email@example.com and we can check the availability of travel agents rates to book.
- Proof of employment must be sent to A-ROSA promptly by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of non-submission, the booking will be cancelled by A-ROSA for a fee.
- When a travel agent and a friend from non-travel business are sharing a double cabin,the travel agent rate is valid for both. Otherwise 2 separate bookings with one cabin each are required.
1 booking with travel agent Premium rate and 1 booking with FIT Premium all inclusive rate.
Both bookings can get connected with an internal note in each reservation.
- The booking of flights and rail travel from UK is to organise and arrange by the customer itself.
A-ROSA offers rail and air travel only from German airports and train stations.
Please note that for travel agent rates the transfer to the vessel is not included and are extra.
Of course, you can book it additionally at extra charge.
According to the terms & conditions in the catalogue 2021, the cancellation conditions for travel agents rate bookings are based on the basic rates:
Special rate: A-ROSA Basic rates / Travel agent rates
up to 31 days before departure 35 %
30 days or less before departure 50 %
24 days or less before departure 60 %
17 days or less before departure 75 %
10 days or less before departure 85 %
3 days before departure until the day of
departure or no-show 90 %
For further questions regarding your booking request, please call Stefan Trottnow on 029 22672606